Chicken Cutlets With Buttered Green Beans
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dredge in the flour, then in the eggs (letting any excess drip off), then in the bread crumbs.
- Working in two batches (using the remaining 3 tablespoons oil for second batch), cook the chicken until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans. Cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add the butter and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Divide the chicken among plates and serve with green beans.
- Per Serving
- Calories 591Calories From Fat 295
- Fat 33g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 170mg
- Sodium 663mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 109mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For a crunchier texture, use Japanese panko bread crumbs.