Chicken With Creamy Mushrooms
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
- Add the mushrooms and remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream, goat cheese, parsley, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve over the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 454Calories From Fat 259
- Protein 43g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 29g
- Sat Fat 14g
- Calcium 113mg
- Iron 2mg
- Sodium 578mg
- Cholesterol 153mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .