Creamy Chicken and Corn Potpie
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 rotisserie chicken (2 to 2 1/2 pounds), meat shredded
- 2 14.5-ounce cans corn chowder
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, corn chowder, peas, corn, thyme, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch square) baking dish.
- Lay the pastry on top of the dish, trim to fit, and cut vents in the top.
- Bake until the chicken mixture is bubbling and the pastry is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 576
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 154mg
- Sodium 1,113mg
- Protein 47g
- Carbohydrate 35g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 71mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .