- 1 rotisserie chicken (2 to 2 1/2 pounds), meat shredded
- 2 14.5-ounce cans corn chowder
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, corn chowder, peas, corn, thyme, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch square) baking dish.
- Lay the pastry on top of the dish, trim to fit, and cut vents in the top.
- Bake until the chicken mixture is bubbling and the pastry is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.