- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (3/4 pound)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, cut up
- 1 avocado, cut up
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool, then shred.
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine with the vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with the eggs, avocado, bacon, blue cheese, and chicken.