Chicken and Chorizo Tostada
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat broiler. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes. Cut into strips.
- Place the tortillas on a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 1 minute.
- Top the tortillas with the chicken, chorizo, and Cheddar. Broil until the cheese melts. Serve with the sour cream and cilantro.
- Per Serving
- Calories 608Calories From Fat 359
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 40g
- Sat Fat 19g
- Calcium 470mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1191mg
- Cholesterol 141mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the tostadas with steamed rice tossed with black beans, sliced scallions, and chopped cilantro.