- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small chicken cutlets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Spanish chorizo (cured sausage)
- 2 cups grated Cheddar (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Heat broiler. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes. Cut into strips.
- Place the tortillas on a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 1 minute.
- Top the tortillas with the chicken, chorizo, and Cheddar. Broil until the cheese melts. Serve with the sour cream and cilantro.