- 4 ounces cured chorizo, sliced
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 3/4 pound total), sliced
- 1/4 jicama, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Brown the chorizo in 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, tossing, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss the jicama and radishes with the lime juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Dividing evenly, fill the tortillas with the chicken mixture and the slaw. Serve with the guacamole.