- 2teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 dried apricots, sliced
- 2tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound), trimmed
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken until it is golden brown and cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the apricots, pine nuts, and garlic and cook, stirring, until the pine nuts and garlic are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the broccoli rabe, ¼ cup water, and ½ teaspoon salt to the second skillet and cook, covered, until the broccoli rabe is tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the apricots, pine nuts, and garlic. Serve with the chicken.