- 4 servings frozen or refrigerated breaded chicken breasts (from two 10- to 12-ounce boxes or one 25-ounce bag)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the chicken according to package directions. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Serve over the chicken.