- 8 ounces olive bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups), torn
- 2 cups sliced rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bread with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Bake until golden and crisp, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining 1/3 cup oil, the vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula, chicken, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and bread and toss to combine.