- 2 cups fresh (from 3 ears) or frozen corn kernels
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Toss corn and tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Set oven temperature to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large ovenproof, nonstick skillet over high. Season chicken with salt and cook, skin side down, until crisp and golden, 3 minutes. Turn the chicken, transfer skillet to oven, and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, chives, vinegar, water, and pepper in a large bowl. Add corn, tomatoes, and spinach and toss to coat. Serve with chicken.