- 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a large saucepan, simmer the carrots in the broth until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the tortellini and simmer until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more; season with ¼ teaspoon salt and sprinkle with the parsley.