small acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds), halved, seeded, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
pint grape tomatoes, halved
cloves garlic, sliced
kosher salt and black pepper
6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
chopped fresh oregano
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash, tomatoes, and garlic with 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast the vegetables until the squash is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken with the squash and tomatoes and sprinkle with the oregano.