Cherry Tomatoes and Red Onion Chicken Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered or halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 cups mixed greens
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Toss with the chicken, tomatoes, and onion and serve over the greens.
- Per Serving
- Calories 500Calories From Fat 292
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 134mg
- Sodium 544mg
- Protein 42g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 33mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .