Cheesy Baked Pasta With Spinach and Artichokes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 ounces mezzi rigatoni or some other short pasta (1/2 box)
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and quartered
- 1 9-ounce package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
- black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Heat broiler. Transfer the pasta mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch square) broilerproof baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozzarella.
- Broil until the cheese is browned in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 491
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 1,045mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 54g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 449g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .