Cheese Ravioli With Toasted Walnuts
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and walnuts. Cook, stirring, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, the parsley, and the reserved cooking water.
- Add the ravioli and toss to coat. Divide among plates and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 491Calories From Fat 66%
- Fat 36g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 595mg
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 15g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .