- 1 14- to 16-ounce package cheese ravioli (frozen or fresh)
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1cup (2 ounces) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and walnuts. Cook, stirring, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, the parsley, and the reserved cooking water.
- Add the ravioli and toss to coat. Divide among plates and sprinkle with the Parmesan.