Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Monterey Jack
- 1 12-ounce container refrigerated store-bought salsa
- Heat broiler.
- Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet and sprinkle ½ cup of the cheese evenly over each. Top with 2 more tortillas.
- Broil until golden and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cut into triangles and serve with the salsa.
- Per Serving
- Calories 237Calories From Fat 30%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 551mg
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 11g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the quesadillas with warmed canned pinto beans tossed with chopped fresh spinach.