- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 ear corn, shucked
- 1/2 white onion, cut into wedges
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat broiler to high. Place the tomatoes, corn, onion, and jalapeño on a rimmed baking sheet and broil, turning occasionally, until charred, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool.
- Cut the corn kernels off the cob and transfer to a medium bowl. Roughly chop the tomatoes, jalapeño, and onion and add to the bowl along with the cilantro, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Mix to combine and serve with the tortilla chips.