- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 small tart apples (such as Crispin or Macoun), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- Heat broiler to high with the rack 6 inches from the flame.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts, radishes, and apples in the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Broil, stirring with a wooden spoon every 2 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are charred and the radishes and apples are crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss. Serve warm with the Parmesan.