- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into large florets
- 2 jalapeños, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat grill to medium. Once it's hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush.
- Toss the broccoli and jalapeños with the oil in a large bowl. Grill, turning occasionally, until tender and lightly charred, about 20 minutes. Cool, then finely chop.
- Mash the avocados with the onion, cilantro, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Fold in the chopped broccoli and jalapeños. Serve with the tortilla chips.