- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the garlic in the oil in a large pot over medium heat, stirring, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes; remove and reserve the garlic.
- To the pot, add the cauliflower, chicken broth, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and puree until smooth. Top with the garlic, a drizzle of olive oil, and additional thyme before serving.