Cauliflower and Sausage Flat Bread
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1/2 head cauliflower, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups grated Gruyère (8 ounces)
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, casings removed and broken into small pieces
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower, chili pepper, parsley, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Scatter over the dough and sprinkle with the cheese and sausage.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 639Calories From Fat 279
- Fat 31g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 76mg
- Sodium 1,312mg
- Protein 34g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 593mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .