- 4½ cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 finely chopped clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- roasted meat, such as pork tenderloin, for serving
- Combine cauliflower with red onion, parsley, and dried cranberries.
- Whisk grainy mustard, orange juice, garlic, orange zest, and olive oil with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the cauliflower mixture with the dressing. Marinate for 20 minutes. Serve with roasted meat.