- 3/4 cup farro
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 Gala or Pink Lady apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless catfish fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the farro according to the package directions. Combine the farro, cabbage, apple, cilantro, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with the cayenne and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook, in 2 batches, until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the fish warm alongside the slaw.