- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1teaspoon ground coriander
- Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, combine the mango, scallions, 1 tablespoon of the oil, lime juice, crushed red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Rub the pork with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Season with the coriander and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Broil the pork, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the pork with the salsa.