- 16 cream puffs (such as Belgian Mini Cream Puffs) from a 13.2-ounce box of frozen cream puffs
- 1 12.25-ounce jar caramel sauce
- 1 16-ounce jar hot fudge or dark-chocolate sauce
- Defrost the cream puffs according to the label directions. In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring 3/4 of the caramel sauce to a boil. Boil for 1 minute or until the sauce thickens into a chewy glaze.
- Holding a cream puff with tongs or speared on a fork, dip one side of the puff into the caramel, then place on a dessert plate. Repeat with the remaining puffs, arranging 4 on each plate.
- A few minutes before serving, warm the hot fudge sauce over low heat. Spoon it around the plated cream puffs.
- For a Valentine's Day touch, drop 3 small dollops of the remaining unboiled caramel sauce into the hot fudge sauce on each plate. With a toothpick, draw a line through the drops to form hearts.