- 1/2cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 1tablespoon dry white wine
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon cornstarch
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions (white parts only)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, wine, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, stirring until the cornstarch dissolves.
- Place a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add scallions and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly to prevent lumps, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into a bowl.