Candy Corn and Pretzel Bark
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 pound white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang on 2 sides.
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler or medium heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of simmering water, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the pretzels, candy corn, and dried cranberries. Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the pan and break into pieces.
- Per Serving
- Calories 234
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 10mg
- Cholesterol 105mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 35g
- Sugar 30g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 41mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Alternately, you can microwave the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.