Big Batch Cajun Rub
Makes 1 1/3 cups| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/3 cup mustard powder
- 1/3 cup ground cumin
- 1/4 cup celery seeds
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the ingredients and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months.
- Instructions to include with your gift: Up to 2 hours before cooking, coat 2 pounds of chicken, beef, pork, or seafood with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the rub. Cook as desired.