Butterscotch Bananas With Vanilla Ice Cream
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes; roughly chop.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sugar and cinnamon and cook, whisking occasionally, until smooth, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in the bananas. Remove from heat and add the rum. Using a match, carefully ignite the mixture and wait until the flame goes out. Stir in the pecans.
- Serve the bananas and sauce over the ice cream.
- Per Serving
- Calories 475Calories From Fat 45%
- Fat 24g
- Cholesterol 59mg
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sodium 66mg
- Protein 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 52g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .