- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup red wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1cup crumbled Feta (4 ounces)
- 1 tart apple (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady), sliced
- 1/4cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the squash, 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 25 to 30 minutes; let cool slightly.
- Whisk together the vinegar, dill, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the squash, radicchio, chickpeas, Feta, apple, and olives and toss to combine.