- 1/4cup buttermilk
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 2- to 2 ½-pound rotisserie chicken, cut up
- 1/2tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Add the tomatoes and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide the lettuce among plates and top with the chicken. Spoon the dressing and tomatoes over the salad and sprinkle with the chives.