- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 scallions or spring onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ pound radishes, quartered
- 3 leeks, white and light green parts only, cleaned and thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Add the radishes and cook another minute. Remove the scallions and radishes from the pan and set aside.
- Add the leeks, chicken broth, salt, and lemon juice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the leeks are softened, about 5 minutes. Add the parsley, scallions, and radishes and toss well.