Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 hearty white rolls, split and toasted
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- celery stalks and leaves, for serving
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the wing sauce and chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, form sandwiches with the rolls, chicken mixture, blue cheese, and celery leaves (if desired). Serve with the celery.
- Per Serving
- Calories 574
- Protein 45g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Calcium 282mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1789mg
- Cholesterol 134mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .