- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 hearty white rolls, split and toasted
- 4ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- celery stalks and leaves, for serving
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the wing sauce and chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, form sandwiches with the rolls, chicken mixture, blue cheese, and celery leaves (if desired). Serve with the celery.