Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a small saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the hot sauce. Stir in the butter and heat until melted.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, pour in the hot sauce mixture, and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, blue cheese, salt, pepper, and 2 ½ tablespoons water. (If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time.)
- Divide the chicken and lettuce among plates. Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the lettuce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 559Calories From Fat 66%
- Fat 41g
- Sat Fat 21g
- Cholesterol 211mg
- Sodium 1,410mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 41g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .