- 1 5-ounce bottle hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 4ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, quartered and cored
- In a small saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the hot sauce. Stir in the butter and heat until melted.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, pour in the hot sauce mixture, and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, blue cheese, salt, pepper, and 2 ½ tablespoons water. (If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time.)
- Divide the chicken and lettuce among plates. Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the lettuce.