- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, leaves separated
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant and golden, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish and let cool.
- Divide goat cheese into eight portions and roll into balls. Coat balls with toasted walnuts, pressing gently so that the nuts adhere.
- Make the dressing: Combine Greek yogurt, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and salt in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and apple slices in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. To serve, top salads with two goat cheese balls per serving.