Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork and Grilled Corn
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the pork, turning often, until the internal temperature reaches 150° F, 20 to 25 minutes. Brush with the Worcestershire mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the pork.
- Per Serving
- Calories 342Calories From Fat 104
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 108mg
- Sodium 790mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Sugar 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 42mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
When cutting corn off the cob, place your cutting board in a rimmed baking sheet to catch flying kernels and juices.