pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds total)
kosher salt and black pepper
ears corn, shucked
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the pork, turning often, until the internal temperature reaches 150° F, 20 to 25 minutes. Brush with the Worcestershire mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the pork.