- 1 small stalk broccoli cut into pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 sweet potato, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pear, unpeeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 500º F.
- Toss the broccoli and sweet potato with the oil and water in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place in the oven and roast 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned. Add the pear and roast until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and toss with the salt and pepper.