- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 bunches broccoli rabe (about 3 pounds), trimmed
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli rabe and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, squeezing to remove any excess water, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat the jelly in a small saucepan over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the oil, mustard, red pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Drizzle the broccoli rabe with the sauce. Serve warm or at room temperature.