Broccoli Rabe and Beef Flat Bread
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape the pizza dough into a large oval and place on the baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the beef, broccoli rabe, onion, mozzarella, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 645Calories From Fat 270
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 63g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Calcium 314mg
- Iron 5mg
- Sodium 863mg
- Cholesterol 79mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .