- cornmeal for the pan
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2pound ground beef
- 1pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2cups chopped broccoli rabe
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2cups grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape the pizza dough into a large oval and place on the baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the beef, broccoli rabe, onion, mozzarella, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.