- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1/4cup hoisin sauce
- 1tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the bell pepper, broccoli, and scallions and cook, tossing often, until the broccoli is crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce and ¼ cup water and cook, tossing, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.