- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1/3cup canola oil
- 1/3cup apple cider vinegar
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 2teaspoons soy sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and stems peeled and sliced
- 1pound button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, canola oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms, onion, dill, basil, tarragon, and garlic and toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, tossing occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, at least 8 hours.