- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 ounce sliced Monterey Jack
- 1 ounce sliced deli ham
- Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 8-inch multigrain flour tortilla, warmed
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the eggs are just set, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wrap the eggs, cheese, ham, and cilantro (if desired) in the tortilla.
- Serve with the hot sauce, if desired.