Boston Lettuce Salad With Herbs and Toasted Almonds
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 large head Boston or Bibb lettuce, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 10 chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Lemon and Shallot Vinaigrette
- or bottled Italian vinaigrette
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spread the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, parsley, cilantro, chives, and almonds with the vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 116
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 133mg
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 56mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .